Its been years since I’ve been nominated for an award and to be completely honest, I got SO excited when I got the notification. Scribbles nominated me for this and I say this from personal experience – she’s an awesome person and I strongly believe that everyone should get to know her and PLEASE GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG BECAUSE SHE’S WRITES AMAZINGLY WELL AND IS GOING PLACES FOR SURE
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 8 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
So here’s my story – If anyone has ever paid attention to my blog’s URL, you would notice that it has the number 13 in it. And that is my story. I started this blog when I was a baby only because my best friend had one and she’s a brilliant writer and I was really excited about the idea. I remember it was back in the 9th grade and the only people who ever gave it the time of day were my parents, my best friend and my brother.
I’m proud to say that I’ve come a long way and met amazing people along the way and I’m hopeful this continues for a while!
My advice to new comers is super simple:
- Never forget that you’re doing this for yourself, and no one else.
- Dont worry too much about your content – when you’re in it, everything will work out fine.
Here’s my nominations!
- Thoughtless Musings
- Silly Free Spirit
- Girl on the go