Huge, major spoilers down below!
Riverdale’s Season 2 has been below par for me personally. The episodes haven’t been as gripping as the first season and there’s way too much Archie for my liking. The finale was mediocre and felt like a long overhaul on a bad season, however, it still had a few taking points and scenes that made me happy and giddy and were cute:
- Jughead becoming the Serpent King – I mean, really, ABOUT TIME.
- Cheryl joining the Southside Serpents, and that red jacket. WOW.
- Moose and Kevin kissing! Keeping all my happiness aside, Kevin Keller deserves some happiness after all. He’s never had a proper relationship and I’m rooting for one.
- Archie finally realizing what a crazy town Hiram Lodge is and LETTING HIM GO.
- The whole of Riverdale High standing up for the Southside students.
Riverdale returns in the Fall and to be super honest, I’m not strongly looking forward to it. Cole Sprouse is my number one reason for going back to this show.