On Saturday, I finally got done with my fourth year finals exam (after what seemed like a decade!)
I have now successfully found a ton of material (shows/movies) to watch this summer before I go back to college for fifth year. Here’s an inconclusive list of what I plan to start binge watching soon:
- 13 Reasons Why (Season 2): This is kind of a no brainer. I’m a huge fan of the book and the first season and I can’t wait to see what this new season brings especially since the book runs out after the tapes. I also really want to see Julian become an all-out hero for Jessica.
- Greenhouse Academy (Season 2): I had started the second season before I started with exams, but I still have the whole thing to go through with. The show revolves around an elite high school with super competitive students but also a high tech crazy conspiracy. I’m actually low-key obsessed.
- The Alienist (Season 1): Netflix actually recommended this show after I finished with The Mindhunter (mind blowing af). The show is a psychological thriller about a serial killer and studying him and I’m so excited. I can’t seem to get enough of the genre.
- Spiderman: Homecoming: Yes, I haven’t watched. Yes, I plan to really, really soon. Its fair to say that I’m already a huge fan of Tom Holland and his adorable little face.
- Omertá: Omertá’s a Hindi movie based on Pakistani terrorist Omar Saeed Sheik, the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks played by one of my absolute favourites – Rajkumar Rao. I was really looking forward to watching the movie on the big screen but dam you exams!