Ending the month with an all important quote!
Huge, major spoilers down below!
Riverdale’s Season 2 has been below par for me personally. The episodes haven’t been as gripping as the first season and there’s way too much Archie for my liking. The finale was mediocre and felt like a long overhaul on a bad season, however, it still had a few taking points and scenes that made me happy and giddy and were cute:
- Jughead becoming the Serpent King – I mean, really, ABOUT TIME.
- Cheryl joining the Southside Serpents, and that red jacket. WOW.
- Moose and Kevin kissing! Keeping all my happiness aside, Kevin Keller deserves some happiness after all. He’s never had a proper relationship and I’m rooting for one.
- Archie finally realizing what a crazy town Hiram Lodge is and LETTING HIM GO.
- The whole of Riverdale High standing up for the Southside students.
Riverdale returns in the Fall and to be super honest, I’m not strongly looking forward to it. Cole Sprouse is my number one reason for going back to this show.
On Saturday, I finally got done with my fourth year finals exam (after what seemed like a decade!)
I have now successfully found a ton of material (shows/movies) to watch this summer before I go back to college for fifth year. Here’s an inconclusive list of what I plan to start binge watching soon:
- 13 Reasons Why (Season 2): This is kind of a no brainer. I’m a huge fan of the book and the first season and I can’t wait to see what this new season brings especially since the book runs out after the tapes. I also really want to see Julian become an all-out hero for Jessica.
- Greenhouse Academy (Season 2): I had started the second season before I started with exams, but I still have the whole thing to go through with. The show revolves around an elite high school with super competitive students but also a high tech crazy conspiracy. I’m actually low-key obsessed.
- The Alienist (Season 1): Netflix actually recommended this show after I finished with The Mindhunter (mind blowing af). The show is a psychological thriller about a serial killer and studying him and I’m so excited. I can’t seem to get enough of the genre.
- Spiderman: Homecoming: Yes, I haven’t watched. Yes, I plan to really, really soon. Its fair to say that I’m already a huge fan of Tom Holland and his adorable little face.
- Omertá: Omertá’s a Hindi movie based on Pakistani terrorist Omar Saeed Sheik, the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks played by one of my absolute favourites – Rajkumar Rao. I was really looking forward to watching the movie on the big screen but dam you exams!