Last year, I went off to this tattoo parlour here in Mumbai and got myself inked, again!
Now, my first tattoo was a tribute to my family and so obviously, my second tattoo is a tribute to my best childhood memory and my favourite book series of all time.
Lo, and behold!
Yes, yes, yes! THAT’S MY NEW DEATHLY HALLOWS TATTOO (scream on cue)
I’m so excited and so happy I don’t even have words – my tattoo is beautiful and amazingly pretty looking :”)
Starting the week long exams the right way!
Exam preparation literally means listening to music along with emotionlessly reading tons of notes off of my laptop. Keeping in lieu with this, here are 10 songs I’ve become wholly obsessed with this past 2 weeks!
- Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith
- Naked by James Arthur
- Jet Lag by Simple Plan
- It Ain’t Me by Kygo featuring Selena Gomez
- A Different Way by Lauv and DJ Snake
- This Hindi song called Dil Diyan Gallan, from the movie Tiger Zinda Hai (beautiful, I swear)
- Less I Know by OneRepublic
- You are the Reason by Calum Scott
- Bedroom Floor by Liam Payne
- Miss You by Louis Tomlinson
Have you been obsessed with any of these amazeballs songs for a while?
Happy New Year Guys! The only thing I really want out of this year is good grades and One Direction back together. Keeping that in mind, here’s my biggest resolution for this new year:
The biggest barrier to my unhealthy skin is my unhealthy mind, thus I’m going to try my 1000000% best to have a healthy ass mind!