I’ve had major, major writer’s block for the past two months. It’s annoying and frustrating and I hate all parts of it. So this is something to cheer my sad, uninspired self up!
Every time I find a new song/album/artist that I really like, I spend weeks listening to just them. Since almost half of 2016 is up, here’s 10 songs I’ve listened to non-stop for the major part of these 5.5 months!
- Heaven by Troye Sivan
- Talk me Down by Troye Sivan (also to save up spots for other artists, just the whole of Troye Sivan’s new album: Blue Neighbourhood)
- Everglow by Coldplay
- Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- When we were Young by Adele
- Million Words by The Vamps
- Up & Up by Coldplay
- Missing you by All Time Low
- Take me Home by Jess Glynne
- Chains by Nick Jonas