I was tagged for this Book Tag by the super amazing LaLa’s Blog. This is the second one she’s tagged me for and it sounds like great fun 😀
1) A popular book you didn’t like!
2) A book or series that everyone seems to hate but you love
3) A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person that you didn’t want, or an OTP(one true pair) that you don’t like.
Thomas and Teresa from The Maze Runner. I have utter and absolute hatred for Teresa and I very much hate the two of them together.
4) A popular genre that you hardly reach for;
Science fiction. I’ve always tried to start reading sci-fi books, especially Stephen King’s books, but I’ve never really been able to.
5) A popular or beloved character that you don’t like
Teresa from The Maze Runner. I haven’t been able to get myself to like her even a tiny miny bit.
6) A popular book troupe you’re tired of seeing in books(love triangles, corrupt rulers, etc.)
Love triangles, definitely. They never seem to end and more and more books have them increasingly.
7) A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
And here are my tags 😀